3CHI Delta 8 THC Distillate Syringe Information
This convenient 3CHI Delta 8 THC Distillate Syringe contains the highest-quality Delta 8 in a translucent oil that makes it easy to dose either orally or for insertion into a ceramic vape cart.
Delta 8 THC distillate is a highly viscous, clear to medium amber, translucent oil that will not crystallize. It is so viscous that at low temperatures it behaves almost like a solid. Because of this, you will not be able to push the oil out of the syringe without first heating it or you may end up breaking the glass syringe or the plastic plunger. See the directions below for more details. The concentration of Delta 8 THC will vary depending on the batch but will be at or near 99.5% cannabinoids.
Get your Delta 8 THC syringe from 3CHI now and see why these are one of the hottest products on the market.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT USED FOR BODILY INJECTION.
Delta 8 THC Syringe Specs and Features
- Contains Pure Delta 8 THC Distillate
- Delta 8 Concentration Between 91-99% Depending on Batch
- Formulated not to Crystalize When Heated
- 1ml Glass Syringe
- Blunt Tip 1/2″ Blunt 14g Needle
- 95% Total Active Cannabinoids
- Made From Organically Grown Hemp
The contents of the 3CHI Delta 8 THC syringe should be heated before use to minimize the viscosity of the distillate and prevent the breakage of the syringe. The various heating methods are listed below.
Heating With a Water Bath
Place the Delta 8 syringe in a hot water bath for 5-15 minutes depending on the temperature of the water. Leave the cap on and submerge for the necessary amount of time to fully heat all the oil. Remove the cap and dispense as needed. If you remove the syringe before all the oil is warm you may find it difficult to operate the plunger. DO NOT FORCE THE PLUNGER. Return the oil to the hot water bath for a longer amount of time until the oil flows relatively freely from the syringe if the plunger does not operate as desired.
Heating With A Hairdryer
Remove the cap first and use capable heat-resistant gloves to protect your hands from heat. Warm the distillate in the syringe completely before dispensing. Partial warming may not allow the plunger to work properly and could cause the syringe to break upon use if you try forcing the plunger. Note that as you heat the syringe, Delta 8 may begin flowing out of the tip you can attempt to pull the Delta 8 THC back into the syringe by moving the plunger backward. Otherwise, be ready to collect some of the Delta 8 THC while you heat.
Using the Included Needle
You may use the included syringe tip to dispense the oil in items like a vape cartridge. For best results, the Delta 8 THC should be completely warm and you should dispense very quickly as it will cool quickly and could clog the syringe if you take too long to dispense the oil from the syringe. Treat the needle as a one-time use item, because it will likely be difficult to clean once the Delta 8 cools inside of the syringe.
Storing Delta 8 THC Distillate
If you do not use the Delta 8 THC all at once, you may store it for future use. For best results, we suggest wiping the dispensing tip of the syringe with ethanol or another solvent you are capable of safely using to remove any bits of Delta 8 THC after use. Then re-cap the syringe and store it in a cool dark place for future use. A refrigerator is a good option, but note that this may result in longer thawing times for your next use. If you re-cap without cleaning off any extraneous Delta 8 THC, it may be hard to get the cap off the next time you use it.
Delta 8 THC Distillate
THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY TO BE USED IN THE MANNER RECOMMENDED BY YOUR PHYSICIAN.
- Delta 8 THC is not to be used by anyone, without a recommendation from a doctor, if you have or potentially have any issues with your heart, eyes, high/low blood pressure, or eye pressure.
- Delta 8 THC can have an intoxicating effect for some users so users are advised to not drive or operate any machinery while using any products containing Delta-8 THC.
- Please note, the air at the top of the tank is normal as when the cartridge is manufactured the oil is poured to the top of the glass but will gradually soak coil materials and leave as much as 40% space at the top of the cart.
- Delta 8 THC is legal according to federal and many state laws, 100% derived from legal hemp, and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to determine that. We retain the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. We do not take responsibility for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
- Due to Delta 8 THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states:
Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah.